Bargain Bin - SALE
What size to buy?
We are committed to making your online shopping experience as smooth as possible. If you are unsure of your shoe size, then you have several options:
1) Check the tag on a current pair of shoes that fit well.
2) Measure your feet by following the directions below.
3) Visit your local shoe retailer and try a few pairs of shoes on.
Shoes on MyFootyBoots.com.au are sold in US sizes in accordance with Australian industry standards.
How to measure your feet:
1. Place a piece of blank white paper on a hard floor. Make sure the paper is bigger than your foot.
2. Stand on the paper wearing a sock that you would likely wear when wearing the shoes.
3. Holding a pencil vertically, place a mark at the end of your heel.
4. Place another mark at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Mark the sides of your foot at the widest part.
6. Measure your other foot using the same method.
7. To find your size, measure the heel-to-toe mark in centimeters.
8. Please use the following chart to determine which size will best fit you.
- If your measurements are between sizes, or if you find one foot's measurement larger than the other, move up to the larger size.
- Shoe size conversion charts vary depending on the website you are on. Sizes can also differ between brands, so it's best to go with a brand and size that you know fits well.
Shoe Width Scales:
B - Narrow
D - Medium (standard)
2E - Wide
4E - Extra Wide
AA - Narrow
B - Medium (standard)
D - Wide
2E - Extra Wide
If you have any questions about sizing please contact our Sales team.